Westelijk Halfrond 421 XIV1183 JC Amstelveen
- Kaart en buurt
AMAZING PENTHOUSE LIKE VIEWS AT THIS BRIGHT, RENOVATED AND WELL PRICED APARTMENT ON THE FOURTEETH FLOOR WITH JUST OVER 117 M2 OF LIVING PLEASURE, 3 BEDROOMS, 2 BALCONIES (OVER 22 M2), STORAGE OF 5 M2 ON GREAT LOCATION IN AMSTELVEEN (AMSTERDAM AT A STONES THROW AWAY AND DIRECTLY AT THE PUBLIC TRANSPORT LINE. WE CAN EVEN OFFER YOU A GARAGE TO BUY, WHICH IS OF COURSE NOT COMPLUSARY. SHOPPING...
KenmerkenSoort object Appartement Bouwjaar 1968 Woonoppervlakte 117 m² Aantal kamers 4
AMAZING PENTHOUSE LIKE VIEWS AT THIS BRIGHT, RENOVATED AND WELL PRICED APARTMENT ON THE FOURTEETH FLOOR WITH JUST OVER 117 M2 OF LIVING PLEASURE, 3 BEDROOMS, 2 BALCONIES (OVER 22 M2), STORAGE OF 5 M2 ON GREAT LOCATION IN AMSTELVEEN (AMSTERDAM AT A STONES THROW AWAY AND DIRECTLY AT THE PUBLIC TRANSPORT LINE. WE CAN EVEN OFFER YOU A GARAGE TO BUY, WHICH IS OF COURSE NOT COMPLUSARY. SHOPPING CENTRE WITHIN 200 METERS.
Apartments in such a good condition sell in no-time. This apartment hasn’t been 'just' renovated, it has been renovated with a great taste and luxuriousness.
Common well-maintained entrance with letterboxes and intercom. The first floor also offers you a private storage box of about 6 m2. The lift brings you comfortable to the 14th floor with specatcular views, 3 bedrooms, two balconies, posh bathroom and kitchen and lots of luxury.
The entrance offers enough space for a wardrobe and immediately you will feel the luxuriousness of the materials that have been used. The oak wooden floor (lamelparquet) has been installed without any thresholds throughout the entire apartment. The fully renewed kitchen is so spacious that there is plenty of space for a big dining table and it offers all equipment you would expect such as a dishwasher, fridge, freezer, oven, 4 burner gashob and an extractor. The balcony adjacent is located at the sunny west and provides really stunning sunsets. The balcony floor is finished with composite wood boards. The sunscreen offers a deserved shade on the warm summer days.
The bright and spacious living offers plenty of space for your furniture and has a wide view.
In total this apartment offers 3 large bedrooms, of which one has a walk-in closet adjacent.
The bathroom is fully tiled, offers a walk-in shower with thermostatic tap, a drain and a glass wall. The double wash basin comes with a oak look finish and has four drawers, mixer taps and there is of course huge mirror above. Last but not least, there is a big large bathtub installed.
The toilet is finished in the same luxury style as the bathroom and is located separate for your convenience.
To complete the list, all walls have been plastered, everything has been professionally painted, all internal doors (but also the front door of the apartment), door frames and architraves have been renewed, as well as all door handles and hinges.
Another thing you definitely want to know, there isn’t any landlease, this land is owned, free hold!
This strategic location offers perfect public transportation (just beside line 5 and 51), lines under construction now. In front of the building there is a zone for those who have a permit and free parking.
The home owners organization is professionally managed and well organized. There is a multiple year maintenance plan available, the building is well insured and there are bylaws set up.
Last but not least, windows are double glazed for your comfort.
Interested in seeing this renovated apartment with your own eyes? Call us to schedule a viewing!
- Well maintained building with lift;
- 4 room apartment;
- About 117 m2 of turn key luxury;
- Huge living with semi open kitchen and adjacent balconies with sunscreen;
- Professionally managed Home Owners Association;
- Windows are double glazed;
- All doors completely renewed, including hinges and handles;
- New kitchen with build in appliances;
- Designer bathroom and separate toilet;
- Wooden thresholdless floor throughout the entire apartment;
- No Land lease;
- Over 22m2 of outside space with great views;
- Strategic location, one of the best you can get in Amstelveen;
- Great public transport;
- Everything is plastered and painted.
- Service costs € 185,42 a month (payed by quarter);
- Advantage payment for the heating of the apartment is € 165,- a month (payed by quarter).
- Project notary Voorneman Geenen;
- If you would be interested, seller can also provide a garage next to the building for an extra charge, electricity available, positibe thing when buying together with the apartment is that there will probably only be a transfertax of 2% applicable instead of 6%; The purchase sum for the garage is only € 35.000,- k.k.
- The seller has never lived in the apartment.
This information has been compiled by us with due care. On our part, however, no liability is assumed for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All specified sizes and areas are indicative. Buyer has his own duty to investigate all matters that are important to him or her. With regard to this property, the broker is an advisor to the seller. We advise you to call in an expert (NVM) broker who guides you through the purchase process. If you have specific wishes regarding the property, we advise you to make this known in good time to your purchases broker and to do this independently. If you do not involve an expert representative, you will consider the law to be sufficiently competent to oversee all matters that are of interest.